Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weekly Progress


This week was mainly spent watching XGen hair tutorials and trying to start setting up a hair description. I was unsuccessful at using the interactive grooming to create the long hair, since the grooming tools didn't give me as much control over the shape of the hair as I wanted. So I decided to go about it by placing guides and shaping the individual guides. I also found out how to use the clumping and cutting modifiers, as well as region maps to create a more defined part.

By the end of the semester, I plan to complete this character by finishing up the hair and the clothing and implementing the cloth physics using the Apex cloth plugin. I will then bring her into the environment that I created in Unreal.

Hours spent this week: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment